- Python – The ever-expanding value of data in business has resulted in a fast rise in popularity and demand for Python. Python is commonly used for server-side development, websites, and mobile app development to building machine learning software, there’s nothing Python can’t do. Also, this programming language has a wide collection of libraries, tools, and frameworks, which make it a must in the field of Data Science and Machine Learning.
- GO: GO is an open-source programming language used for a common purpose. GO is supported by Google. It basically developed by Google engineers to create dependable and efficient software. It is another form of Golang.
- Java: Java is one of the most popular languages for over 20 years because of its scalability and cross-platform compatibility and reliability. Java is used by companies like Google, Uber, and Netflix. It is a popular coding language and easy to learn. Which is mainly used for developing desktops and building the web. Java is easy to write as compared the other languages.
- Kotlin: Kotlin is an open-source programming language developed by JetBrains. Kotlin is the best programming language, used for android development. Google has mentioned Kotlin is the primary language for Android development. Kotlin is a cross-platform general-purpose programming language that gives you full integration with Java.
- PHP: The full form of PHP is Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is very clear and easy to learn a language. It is mainly used on websites. It is a common purpose coding language, which use to make lots of projects, including Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
- C: C is a procedural and general-purpose programming language is used to create system software. It is basically used to develop software like databases, compilers, operating systems, and so on.
Source – Hoping Minds